Software Engineering Wiki
This is the Software Engineering Wiki, a resource available to all Software students for coordinating collaborative group work, sharing information, peer-tutoring, and related course activities.
To edit, log in with your usual Netaccount name and password. Basic editing instructions may be found under Help:Editing, or read the MediaWiki documentation (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki) if you would like to try something fancy.
Please remember that the wiki is used by several courses concurrently, so any course-related page you add must be prefixed with the course shortcode; e.g., SE250:
Course directorySecond Year
- SE250 — Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
- SE251 — Object Oriented Software Construction
- MM2SE — Mathematical Modelling for Software Engineers
- ENGGEN204 — Technical Communication for Engineers
- SE206 — Software Development Craft
- SE211 — Software Engineering Theory
- SE254 — Quality Assurance
- SE200 — Student Tutorial
Third Year Timetable